The beauty industry is constantly changing. New technologies and treatments are constantly being developed, product formulations change and new ‘buzz’ ingredients come in and out of fashion. When new technology and treatments enter the market, there are generally 5 phases of adoption:
- Innovators are the first – they carry the most risk, and also reap great rewards by becoming leaders in their field.
- Early adopters are the first to follow the innovators, with less risk and yet as much or similar rewards as innovators.
- As the technology starts to become more known and mainstream, the next phase of adopters join – the Early Majority. They are still in time to capitalise on this new treatment before the rest of the industry catches up.
- The Late majority follow, and this is usually due to requests from clients or losing business to the early adopters and early majority.
- Then we have the Laggards – they are the ones who jump on the bandwagon right at the end of trend, when the innovators and early adopters have already moved on to the next ‘big thing’.
2020 was a challenging year for Beauty, and we will continue to feel the impact of Covid19 in our businessess during 2021, as we deal with mutations and future ‘waves’. BB Glow is the perfect skin treatment to deliver glowing, zoom-ready skin without makeup as our clients navigate the changing beauty trends and renewed focus on skin health.
BB Glow is a beauty treatment that is still in it’s infancy, despite having been around for nearly 10 years. It has only started to boom out of Korea in the last few years, and is currently still in the ‘early adopter’ phase. This makes it the perfect new treatment to add to your salon or clinic! It has an established history of being safe and effective, and yet is still rare and new enough to give your business a competitive edge. BB Glow is the perfect treatment to keep your existing clients engaged and returning, as well as enticing new clients to your business.